Schedule Pick Up
Welcome to the 2015-2016 School Year at CHS! Schedule Pickup will occur on the following schedule:
|Seniors||Monday, Aug 10, 1-3:30pm|
|Juniors||Tuesday, Aug 11, 8:30-11:30am|
|Sophomores||Wednesday, Aug 12, 1-4:00pm|
|Freshmen A-K||Thursday, Aug 13, 8:30-11:30am|
|Freshmen L-Z||Thursday, Aug 13, 1-4:00pm|
Schedule Pickup Makeup Night – Tuesday, August 18 from 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- The parent/guardian must have updated the student’s information on the portal for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The student must bring a copy of the most current electric, water or gas bill.
- The “Truancy Warning Notice” must be completed and signed.
- All immunizations must be up-to-date.
- The Student Code of Conduct/Handbook Form must be completed and signed.
- Fines from the previous school year must be cleared.
- To volunteer to help make this process run smoothly, please contact Renee Zettle.
FISH Camp for incoming Freshmen last names A-K will be held Thursday, Aug 13 from 8:30-11:30 am. For Freshmen last names L-Z, it will be held Thursday, Aug 13 from from 1-4:00 pm. At FISH Camp, students will tour the school, meet the principal and counselors, find their lockers, and will conclude with a Pep Rally.
NO SCHEDULES WILL BE GIVEN OUT DURING FISH CAMP.